Thursday, January 6, 2011

BoRing Life

Many of my friends is going to college but i have to stay at ipoh for hlping my dad...My life is repeated this few month ....wake up jogging , having breakfast , check notice in facebook n blog , work , jogging , take a nap , dinner ,watch tv  thn sleep
Really quite BORING
Really miss school life , although i did  not  have any fix class every year but i really enjoy  that chit chat with friends , laugh non-stop and know more new friend every year in poi lam , ACS , yuk choy and Sam tet ....
form1 - 1K
form2 - 2A4
form3 - 3A3
form4-  4S2
form - 5S1( most wonderful year in my memory)


miss the day i ply truant n go to other class whn in the school
miss the day chit chat about secret or gossip about somethg
miss the day that look at  my friend how to complain in vain somebody (joking^^)
miss the day that we had some joke with teachers
MiSs It So MuCh


HaVe to wait four months more to have a new study life (form 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment