Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Time to change

Long time do not update my blog...
maybe of indolence and nothing could be said..
within this 6 months many had happened..
and i had started my form 6 life since 9th of may...
sorry that i did concentrate in the class last 2 month
because i had in love with someone...
 i began in love since end of march if not mistaken...and everything had ended since monday..
i sent message with her since end of january..and now all had gone.
i think that is great
i do not regret i fell in love  of her and it gave me a nice lesson..i learnt i should not in love or dating in my form  6 life...
last few years , i just secret love someone else but this time i started woo a gal . I thought 18 years old is the time for me to start dating but it is wrong especially for a form 6 student like me
i did not blame her..I shall thanks her for told me the truth that she does not have any feel toward me because I could sleep well n pay full concentration on my study after i knew the truth
whatever~ i already accepted it and try to forget about it
hope we still are friend as well
undeniable i was freaking sad for last 2 days after i received the truth on monday night(27 june) but  i know those scar and painful in my heart may cured  with the time
now i should step back in my track and continue my life
When i was form 5, i thought dating was nice but now i really feel SINGLE is the best for me
i enjoy it so much.
i had asked ong zhan zhoon to hold on my facebook account(thanks a lot) purposely forget her and concentrate on my study as well..i would log in when i need it desparately
i could know any notification through my email but i will not reply it
Is time to change my personal characteristic
I will change my mind about love...Maybe  I will start it after my form 6 life(顺其自然)
hope cupid will not send me any arrow within this one and the half years 
bye bye facebook...
TIME TO FIGHT~

No comments:

Post a Comment