Friday, September 23, 2011

Sorry

Recently there are a girl keep send short message to me..
but i less reply or even did not reply your message for 1 or 2 months
However , you still keep send message to me although i did not reply your message at all
some of my friends may know who am i mention
i had showed the message which you sent to me to my friends
they told me that i hurt you very much
in fact that i know i hurt you
because i knew what is your feeling towards me
and i had told you directly that both of us cannot be couple 
you knew it but you are still trying to send message to me
i would like to apologize that i did not reply any message because i knew if i reply any message, it means i still give any opportunity to her
so i did not reply it at all.
Another reason i did not reply the message is i only reply every message from the girl i love
unfortunately , you are not the one i love.
Actually ,I got think whether want to try to accept you before but the answer is obvious .
I did not try it because i know if i accept or try it , i just take it as a way to cure the wound in my deepest part of my heart which i get injured a few months ago
and it may hurts you deeply
i cannot be so selfish that using others person's love to cure my personal wound
Honestly , i really do not have any feeling towards you and even not willing to reply your messages.
Thanks for keep send message to me for a long period but please do not waste your time and money
I sure that we unable to become couple now and even in future
Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment