Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year , New Life

2011, i end up with single and looks like i did nothing this year except i chosen form 6 as my tertiary school life (although it is tough  but i do not regret the decision i made). Hence begin 2012 with a single life and most probably end up with single too . 2012 , a year which Mayan people or Nostradamus  predicts the world is going to end. No matter the world going to end or keep on spinning like usual , i still got to look forward for my examination , STPM. I  do not know whether i can end up my form6 life with flying colour results or not. If i score, my dream will gets closer . If  fail , it doesnt end of my life , it  means beginning of another ways for me to fight for my dream and future.
" I failed in some subjects in exam , but my friend passed in . Now he is engineer in Microsoft and  i am owner of Microsoft" By Bill Gates
okay., i had changed my blog layout , background and added some "Box Man" picture ,. I feel it nice and simple. It represents the beginning of my 2012.Besides , i delete the chatbox , it is irritating when i see those people advertise their blog here.
2012 , Time to fight ..time does not stop down and wait anyone. it keeps on moving like usual. Cant believe that 2days later . school will be reopened and  i have to go school .  I fervently hope that i still can rest for a months . Do not have a regular sleep time during holidays , i always sleep around 3 to 4 something in the early of the morning. I got to manage my time better. Be more active in Blog instead of Facebook .I try my best  to inactive in facebook, i will open when public holiday and depends on my mood. And  stop my favorite game , Defense Of The Ancient(DOTA) for 1 year .Hope i have enough time to let me prepare  for the public examination.
I hope :
  • My family does not suffering from financial difficulties in this particular year
  • My family supports  me to do anything  i wish to do
  • I can end up my form 6 life with excellent results
  •  Everyone who i care will always happy so i can see there is a smiling on everyone's face(especially you,Y.K.MUN, do not let yourself suffering from emotional depress)
                                                                                                                                                                                              Fight For Future And Dream , No matter  Lose Or Won ,  There is another life that is awaiting us to explore and live . (Another Start Point)

No comments:

Post a Comment