Friday, March 16, 2012

Previous and Aim

Such a long moment i did not update or renew my blog. Maybe tonnes of homework and syllabus need to rush due to exam.Honestly, i messed my march test up because did not revise those syllabus well and did not manage my time well . I think the main problem is i do not have enough self discipline . If this type of unbearable situation and attitude continue, i really cannot get a single A in the following exam especially STPM. Time flew in an extreme rate. 2 months had past . and already middle of  march now. April is coming soon. On the other hand, it still left 7 months for me to finish those syllabus before STPM. Ops not 7 months is 5 months. I have to finish those exam before trial.
I am not sure whether i can finish syllabus before the trial. Maybe school teachers can finish all but i cant remember all in my mind. i should train my right brain instead of using my left brain frequently. It is not good to use one brain to study.
I should set an Aim to the following exam if not i will feel lost in my life. Cut down entertainment and change it to study lesson. Be more discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment