Monday, December 31, 2012

I have an urge to renew my blog suddenly . My blog is full of dust , so I have to change all the template , pictures and background to welcome the new year . Today is last day of  2012 . I viewed back my previous post , it was march . Oh my god , I have long time did not update my blog, Maybe I was lazy that time and I was busy with my study . I changed my blog into simple . I changed the background from a dull colour to a brighter colour . It enlighten my mood honestly. I do not have any plan for 2013 . I am going to work and earn some money , so I can buy something before enter university.

I am not sure which university I am going to choose. My mood is gone totally when I think of my further education . I cannot decide what am I going to study . I have 3 choices - biochemical , biotechnology and environmental science. I will let the government choose for me after I get my Stpm  results . If I cannot study government university , the private university I am going to choose is UTAR because it is cheap and there is a campus at Setapak . I would like to study at KL , because it fulls of entertainment . I would like to enjoy my university's life . I am not going to pay full attention on study because I am not going to become a professional . I remember my form 6 class teacher told my classmates and I to enjoy university's life because we had spent a lot of time on form 6 which is hard and really torturing me . Although it is tough ,  but I learnt a lot of things other than study  . My elder brother told me" he had learnt some degree's syllabus during form 6 ."

Hmm , let me think back what i did within the past few weeks after exam. I had joined a lot of gathering . I had gathering with those ACS ex-classmates at Movenpeak. Although , i  only studied with them for only one month but I know some of them well . I was happy because some of the indian still remember me. We chat a lot at there - future , haunted story , further education etc. The next gathering was having dinner with Sam Tet classmates at Eurohouse  which is nice place . I love the environment , it is relax . The most important was i drank a lot of beers that night  and I  was driving . When I was driving back to home , I met road block . Luckily , they did not ask me to stop , if not I am going to get summons or  I am going to lost my license because I got my license at began of this year .Of course , there is another way to settle the problem if I get caught . (People who drive may know how to settle but i never try that before or i shall say i do not know how to settle this problem)
The third gathering was having barbecue with those Poi lam friends and Acs friends. I was having fun with them and  I found out a quote that time . It is meaningful : 做人难, 难做人, 人难做. It is a quote from their  tuition teacher .
The next gathering i had attended was having lunch with crazy gang at Folie-folie . I seldom met some of them because some of them are studying at foreign university or study at KL or Penang and some of them studied at different school. It is hard to meet them . We kept on chit-chat. And changed to chat-time for second round . After that , 3 of them and I went to parade to play the game which is new . I did not know when it was opened but those games were new to me . I never see these games at jusco or other places .
The last gathering I went with those Poi lam ex-classmates and sang K at Jusco and had lunch with those another ex-schoolmates .

Hmm, I did not celebrate christmas eve or christmas. I cannot go out for clubbing or countdown  , my dad 100% does not allow me to clubbing . Therefore , I took it as a normal day for me . Actually 21 .12 .2012 is not a doomsday but christmas is a doomsday for those who are single . And today is new year eve , friends are going out for countdown and clubbing. I swear  I will go for countdown and clubbing during christmas eve and new year eve one day .
Hence , I am going to stay at my house today and take new year eve as  a normal rainy day for me. I am going to work 7 days later.

 Happy New Years eve my friends .

1 comment: