Tuesday, January 8, 2013

 i started to work as promoter yesterday . This was the first time i stepped into the society . When i entered tesco  with my friend . I saw there are people who work as promoter too . However , when i entered tesco extra alone , there is no promoter like me who sell hamper there. It damn boring and irritating . I entered the tesco extra with hope and came out with disappointed . I can't make new friends . I am forced to handle all kind of problem alone . It is damn boring , no one talk to me . I have to stand there for whole day . The supervisor asked me to get stock from the market without told me how to call  the company . How can i settle it?
 Everyone thought i am  the promoter for whole shopping mall . They asked me where can get others product instead of hampers . I am new . I  seldom enter this shopping mall . The only answer i could answer them is  "sorry , i am new ."
When i tried to promote those hampers , people either tell me it is too early to buy it or they are waiting someone to give them. I really boring .
Those market supervisors told me , there are promoters later . I  wondered when they come .
No one speak with me , and my legs damn pain after stood for  hours . I could not walk straight when I went back to the office to get the signature from another supervisor .
Those supervisors were having supper in the canteen . All are malay and indian . I was forced to walk alone to get the signature . All peoples were looking at me because i am the only chinese in the canteen . Sigh , i forced to have this life for another 30 days ,

2 comments:

  1. u work till when ?? muy house near tesco extra..i come find u..XD
    cheer up~promoter job a bit bored 1~n some is juz part time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i work until the 9th of february but my supervisor asked me to work at jusco at the last day . You can pay me a visit any time before 9th of february . I work from 1 pm to 10 pm everyday and it is considered part time ..many promoters are working there now ..pay me a visit any time :)

    ReplyDelete