Sunday, January 20, 2013

Life is unpredictable. You can't figure out what is going to happen tomorrow or future . You may think about what is coming next and what will be happen in the future but we are human being and we are not prophet so we can't actually predict what is coming next.
I experienced it indeed . I had an unlucky day 2 days ago . Everything could not run smoothly . I had no sales that day and i felt guilty because i am going to get salary from my company but i could not help them sold any stocks . Although , there were a couple picked up my products but they exchanged my company's stocks(hamper) with the other company's hamper . I thought i could sell some hampers but I did not have any sales that day.  I had a bit heartache when my friend who works as promoter for the other company's hamper told me the couple had exchange mine with her company's hamper and asked me to arrange the stocks again . What made the case worst was an experienced security guard mis-gave my  identity card to other workers .And her colleague blamed the worker who took  my identity card because did not watch carefully. I just don't understand why her colleague blame the worker . The one should be blamed is the security guard . She is the one who gave my Identity Card to the worker . Luckily , there  was no road block on the way to home. And i thought everything will be same next day but i was wrong .
However , things ran smoothly yesterday . There were sales. Before I entered , about 5 to 6 stocks were sold , and i had sold 2 hampers . I am quite satisfied with yesterday sales .  At least  i  had helped my company to sell some products. I will feel guilty if  I can't sell any stocks everyday because i am going to take salary from my company without sell my company's products . There was  road block on the way to home and luckily i got back my identity card yesterday afternoon .
Actually I am looked like the one who is quite free in the supermarket. I only stand there and wait for customers . And my salary is quite good compared to others promoters who work for  beer's company . They have to OT everyday to get a higher amount of salary. However , I only work from 1 pm to 10 pm . Besides , I do not  want to get customers from my friend who works for other company because she has commission for every products she sold but i do not have . Hence , I will try my best to help her gets a better  amount of salary.
I only hope i can make some sales everyday .

No comments:

Post a Comment